Amy has a keen interest in health education for the public, using her love of learning and language to pass on her knowledge in an easily accessible way. She studied in the UK before moving to Australia, where she worked writing research papers, publishing in journals and government papers. Amy believes in a holistic, measured approach to nutrition, advocating for moderation, ditching diets and eating for pleasure as well as health.
Author's recent articles :
- Long-lasting Energy For Kids
- Better Nutrition for Better Behaviour
- Maximising mood in your minis
- Nutrition for girls: from birth to adulthood
- Nutrition for Boys: from Birth to Early Adulthood
- The Best Nutrients for Skin Health
- Skin Deep: The Causes of Common Skin Concerns
- Healthy habits for healthy smiles: tips for keeping your kid’s teeth, mouth and gums in tip top shape
- Fuelling Young Athletes
- Raising Active Kids: How much physical activity do children need?
- Help Your Kids Sleep Better with these Expert-Approved Sleep Tips
- Holistic Immunity: a multifaceted approach to supporting and managing your immune system