Accredited Practicing Dietitian & Nutritionist (BENS, MDietS)
Rachel Hawkins is a Sydney-based Dietitian (BENS, MDietS) and Nutritionist. She is a foodie, content creator, writer, speaker and host of chart-topping podcast NakedChats. Rachel aspires to transform the way people think about food by sharing nutrition information in a fun and relatable way via her Instagram @rachelhawkinsdietitian and can regularly be found debunking popular diets and health trends in the media.
Author's recent articles :
- 6 Health Mistakes To Avoid This Holiday Season
- Health Around the World: Which Country Has the Healthiest Diet?
- Healthy Ageing with Clean Lean Protein
- A dietitian explains what foods are good for skin health
- Myth Busting Inflammation
- Life After Professional Sport – an interview with retired Olympian Martin Reader
- Fuelling Your Performance: An Interview with Dietitian Jonathan Steedman
- We asked five experts for their number one sleep tip, this is what they said…
- Plant-Based Foods to Support your Immune System
- Picky Eaters: An Interview with Specialist Paediatric Dietitian, Jessica Gust
- How to Get Kids to Eat More Fruit and Veg: An interview with Nutritionist Casey-Lee Lyons
- Remote Wellness: A guide to staying healthy when travelling