Time: 20 Serves: 2
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs (use chia or flax eggs for a vegan option)
- 3 tbsp self raising flour
- 3 tbsp Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Butter or extra virgin olive oil for cooking
- (optional) fruit, flaked almond, sunflower seeds, maple syrup or honey for topping
- Mash bananas in a bowl
- Add eggs and mix well
- Add flour, Kids Good Stuff and chia seeds. Mix until just combined
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and brush with butter or extra virgin olive oil.
- Pour batter into pan and flip when bubbles begin to pop on the top of the pancake. Allow to cook until underside is golden brown and remove from pan.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Place pancakes on a plate and decorate with your choice of toppings.
Looking to buy Kids Good Stuff ?
Select your location: