These bliss balls are filled with brain boosting nutrients! Walnuts provide omega 3 fatty acids whilst Kids Good Stuff provides Brahmi and bioflavonoids which work together to promote cognition.
- 1 cup pitted prunes
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 serving Kids Good Stuff Rich Chocolate
- Pinch of salt
- Desiccated coconut for rolling
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed food processor and blend until combined.
- Use a tablespoon to measure out the mixture and using your hands, roll into balls.
- To finish, roll the balls into desiccated coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for one week or place into the freezer.