- 3/4 cup nut butter (we used cashew butter)
- 1 serve Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Vanilla Caramel
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2-3 tbs coconut oil
- A pinch of sea salt flakes (optional for serving)
- Line a square baking tin with baking paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor, blend all of the ingredients (except the salt) until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tray and freeze for 1 hour or until solid.
- Sprinkle with the salt (if using) and cut into small squares to serve.
Store in the freezer in between sheets of baking paper for up to one month.