- ½ cup coconut milk or cream
- 4 tbsp Nuzest Choc Banana Kids Good Stuff
- 2 ½ cups desiccated coconut
- 6 medjool dates
- 1 tbsp carob syrup (gluten free)
- ½ cup filtered water, if needed for desired consistency
- 2 tbsp linseeds
- 1 cup activated buckwheat
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup macadamias
Blend all ingredients, excluding the buckwheat, in a food processor.
Fold in the buckwheat.
Turn out onto a flat surface and press into a flat sheet.
Use cookie cutters to make your bites into whatever shape takes your fancy!
Sprinkle with desiccated coconut or topping of choice.
Refrigerate prior to serving OR freeze up to 5 days if you are not ready to eat.