Chocolate overnight oats so yummy that you’ll wake up looking forward to breakfast each day!
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1-2 serves Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Rich Chocolate
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 2 tsp honey (or maple syrup for a vegan option)
- 1 tsp cacao powder (optional but makes this recipe extra chocolatey)
1. In a large bowl, add the rolled oats, cacao powder, chia seeds and Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Rich Chocolate.
2. Add the milk and maple syrup to the mixture and stir well to combine. Cover the bowl and place in the fridge overnight to set.
Serve topped with fresh fruit or coconut flakes for some crunch!