This quick and easy recipe makes a healthy vegan meal
- 1 bunch sprouted lentils
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small red onion
- Olive oil
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 serve Nuzest Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- Whiz lentils in a food processor.
- Add chopped garlic, sliced red onion and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add cumin, garam masala, a little salt and pepper, oregano and turmeric and give it another whiz.
- Remove from food processor and fold in Clean Lean Protein until the mixture is slightly moist but can still be formed into patties.
- Pan fry with just a little oil or brush with a tiny bit of oil and oven bake at 180°C until brown.
Pictured Serving Suggestion: Served with grated beetroot & carrot salad and a yoghurt sauce.