Tasty granola recipe. Perfect on cooler mornings.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ serve Nuzest Smooth Vanilla or Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp raw pepitas
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- ½ tbsp raw sesame seeds
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla powder (or extract)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 2 tbsp brown or coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil or melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup dried fruits
- Heat oven to 150°C
- Add all ingredients, except the dried fruits, in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Line a tray with baking paper and spread mixture into a thin layer.
- Bake for about 60 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 20 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Remove mixture from oven & allow to cool before stirring through dried fruit.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days.