Time: 10 Serves: 10
- 1 banana
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 pineapple ring
- 1 serve Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff
- 1-2 cups milk of choice or coconut water
- Place all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender, reserving one kiwifruit, and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds.
- Slice the remaining kiwifruit into thin slices and place into the mould to create ‘dinosaur eyes’.
- Insert popsicle sticks and place into the freezer to set overnight.
- To remove the popsicles from the mould, simply run under warm water until they loosen, and then remove.