This recipe makes a great nutritious breakfast, or on-the-go snack option. I recommend it in the afternoon too when you feel that lethargic slump coming along. It keeps me full and satisfied until dinnertime.
This will help you control your cravings and your weight!
- 4 tbsp Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1-2 tsp. stevia powder/stevia drops
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract/powder
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds or psyllium husk
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 1/4-1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup ice blocks
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender.
- Pour into a glass or bowl and top with desiccated coconut, sliced fruit or nuts and seeds for the crunch factor!