Time: 25 Serves: 12
- 8 Medjool dates
- ¾ cup walnuts
- 2 tbsp sunflower kernels
- 2 tbsp cacao
- ½ cup overnight soaked cashews
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 serve Nuzest Good Green Vitality
- ½ tsp - 2 drops pure peppermint oil (or as much as you like for desired peppermint flavour)
- Blend all base ingredients in a high-powered food processor and press into small round silicon moulds to set in the fridge whilst you make your top.
- In a clean bowl, add your cashews, coconut cream, vanilla, maple and peppermint oil to a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Add your Nuzest Good Green Vitality and pulse until mixture becomes a consistent pale green.
- Pour your topping into the silicone mould on top of your base.
- Sprinkle with some shaved coconut and return to the fridge to set for 2 hours.
- Keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.