Time: 20 Serves: 20
- ¾ cup smooth natural peanut butter (can substitute for tahini for a nut free version)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup desiccated or shredded coconut (plus extra for rolling)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds or flaxseeds
- Place the oats and coconut into a high-speed blender and blitz until a flour like mixture is formed.
- Place the peanut butter (or tahini) and maple syrup into a large bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add the Kids Good Stuff, seeds and oat and coconut mixture into the bowl.
- Mix until well combined – you might like to use your hands!
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the mixture into your hands and roll into bite sized balls.
Optional: Roll the balls in coconut
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.