- DONUT INGREDIENTS
- 1 serve Nuzest Coffee Coconut MCTs Clean Lean Protein
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 3/4 cup pitted medjool dates
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 shot of espresso - for an extra kick
- Pinch of salt
- GLAZE INGREDIENTS
- 1 1/2 scoop Nuzest Coffee Coconut MCTs Clean Lean Protein
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 handful finely chopped coconut chips
- Add all donut ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Press into mini donut moulds and freeze for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Whisk ingredients together until combined.
- Let cool for approximately 10 minutes.
- Whilst it is cooling, pop your frozen donuts our of the mould and put onto a cake cooling rack ready for glazing.
- When the glaze has thickened, drizzle it slowly over the donuts one at a time.
- Before the glaze sets, sprinkle with some finely chopped coconut chips.
- Store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.