- 1 punnet or cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 5 olives
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 serve Nuzest Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- ½ clove garlic, finely grated
- 2-3 medium zucchini
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel each zucchini into desired sized ribbons and continue peeling until you reach the centre seeds (the centre is a little bitter, so you can discard this part)
- Sprinkle salt and olive oil over zucchini and gently massage into noodles and set aside in a bowl.
- Blend all remaining ingredients in a blender to desired consistency. Pulse or use a low setting so you can control the consistency a little easier. The olives and sun dried tomatoes should add salt to the sauce, but taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
- Simply serve noodles topped with a few spoonfuls of sauce.
Leftover sauce can be stored in fridge for about 5 days.
Sauce can be used on pizza, as a dip or on regular pasta.