A recipe with a twist! Chia seeds are packed full of protein and healthy fats making this recipe the perfect breakfast or snack!
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 1/2 can water (use the same can as the coconut milk)
- 1 serve Nuzest Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- 1-2 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5-6 large strawberries (optional for serving)
- In a large bowl, combine the chia seeds and Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Wild Strawberry.
- Create a well in the middle of the mixture and add the coconut milk, water, vanilla and maple syrup. Stir well ensuring that no lumps are left in the mixture.
- Pour mixture into individual serving cups and leave in the fridge overnight to set.
Serve topped with sliced strawberries and a sprinkle of coconut flakes for some crunch!