This recipe for sweet, creamy, overnight oats provides long lasting energy and contains the added benefits of Kids Good Stuff!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt or dairy free alternative
- 1 cup milk or dairy free alternative
- 2 serves Kids Good Stuff Wild Strawberry
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
1. Combine the oats, yoghurt, milk, Kids Good Stuff and chia seeds in a large container.
2. Leave in the fridge overnight.
3. Each morning remove one serve and top with your choice of toppings.
- ½ cup strawberries and 3 tbsp chocolate granola
- ¼ cup frozen blueberries and 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp toasted coconut flakes and 1 tbsp dried goji berries