This delicious strawberry bark looks fancy, but is one of the simplest recipes you will ever make.
- 3 cups plain Greek yogurt (or a plant based yogurt of your choice)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 serve Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Wild Strawberry
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries
- 1/4 cup toasted muesli or granola (optional for serving)
- Line a rimmed baking tray or shallow baking tin with baking paper.
- Wash and slice the strawberries. Set aside.
- In large bowl, mix together the yogurt, maple syrup and Nuzest Kids Good Stuff. Once well combined, spread the mixture onto the try into a rectangle roughly 40cm x 20cm.
- Scatter the strawberries (and granola if using) on top and place into the freezer to set until firm (roughly 4 hours).
To serve, cut or break into pieces.
You may like to let the yogurt bark sit at room temperature before serving.
Store in the freezer in between sheets of baking paper for up to one month.