Time: 10 Serves: 2
Healthy vanilla caramel ice cream…need I say more. This recipes is as simple as throwing all ingredients into a blender, blitzing it up and serving!
- 2 cups frozen banana
- 1/4 cup yogurt of choice
- 2 serves Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Vanilla Caramel
- 1-2 tbs maple syrup (optional for extra sweetness)
- In a food processor, place all of the ingredients except the honey.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Taste the mixture. If you require extra sweetness then add 1tbs of maple syrup to the mixture, blend well and taste again.
- Once happy with the taste, spoon nice-cream into two small bowls to serve.
Enjoy immediately as is, or top with your favourite fruit, muesli or nuts.