Time: 30 Serves: 2
Mac n’ Cheese without the cheese? Yes, you heard right! This recipe is so delicious you wont be able to stop at one bowl.
- 1 cup macaroni (or GF pasta alternative)
- 2.5 cups soymilk or unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 serve Nuzest Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- 2-3 tbs nutritional yeast
- 1 tbs onion powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tbs white miso paste
- 1 tbs tamari
- 1/2 tsp tumeric powder
- 1/2 tsp ground paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Cook your pasta as per packet instructions.
- In a separate medium-sized pot, stir your soymilk over a low heat slowly whisking in the nutritional yeast, onion powder, dill, white miso paste, tamari, ground paprika, turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Once combined, slowly add the protein and whisk continuously to ensure the mixture doesn’t get clumpy.
- Whisk over a low heat for a further 2 minutes until combined and smooth – do not let it boil!
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and pour your pasta into the pot of cheeze sauce and mix until combined. Allow the pasta to sit over a low heat for a further 2 minutes to allow the sauce to thicken further.
Serve with a grating of plant-based parmesan and some paprika, or fresh cracked pepper and chopped parsley. Buon appetito!
Recipe by Eleanor Good.
Looking to buy Clean Lean Protein ?
Select your location: