Looking for a healthy treat for the kids? Look no further than these easy and delicious nice-creams!
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 serves Kids Good Stuff Vanilla Caramel
- 40g dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
1. Combine the coconut milk and Kids Good Stuff Vanilla Caramel in a bowl, whisk till smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into four ice-cream moulds and place into the freezer overnight to set.
3. To remove the ice-creams from their moulds, run the moulds under hot water.
4. Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the ice-creams and sprinkle with cacao nibs.
5. Place the ice-creams onto a plate, back into the freezer to firm up, and enjoy!